Sunday, August 30, 2009

2007 the year of these sCRAPs.

Sometimes when im in the worst place or surronded by not so delightful people, I want to turn into some character - (Getting my thoughts from a Megan Smith/Marvel Conversation) Some character with a power of on/off invisibility maybe? Something or the littlest thing left to bug me, I wish I could activate the invisibility, and leave everyone to wonder about my sudden disappearance.

_


OBSERVATION (12:24)

Megan: "Stick a song in your head! Just do it"

"....I'm blue dadadee ..whatever"

Troy: "I heard a kid killed himself from that song."


_

Today, the cool right side of the creative writing class was named a soda. I wasn't really paying attention. I was named Sams Choice......

_


(BATHROOM)

idiot girl talking : "ew you didnt wash your hands? I'm not using your pencils anymore."

_

PROPER ETIQUETTE

When you pass the salt, you must pass the pepper along with it.

Some lord of the rings obsessed kid:

"Well there is a reason you might not want to pass both together. The person your passing the pepper to might be allergic, and it gets on them and ahhhh! they spontaneously combust, and then an eyeball plops in your soup....and then ahhh! you spontaneously combust from the horror of the eyeball!"

0 comments: