Tuesday, December 1, 2009

<3

Random Things About Me:


I have to sleep on my right side.

I'm always underestimated.

I can do more things than you can. Just because you don’t see me do it doesn’t mean I can’t.

I was gonna be a computer engineer...but i liked drawing more.


Ways To Win My Heart:


Sense of humor.

Understand I wont always say whats on my mind.

Mental support.

be somewhat independant. Im not your parents...i do what i can.

be a sensible human being.

Common sense.

is down. always.

Things I want to do before I die:

Travel to 10 countries in 10 weeks.

Throw a stack of money off a building.

Actually be happy for real.

Bring the pain.

Blow minds.

Ways to annoy me:

Judge me.

Lie to me.

Act shady.

Drink my drink without asking.

disrespect my friends

NOT get out of my face.

Things I believe in:


Love

Myself

Living life without regret

Friends

Good


Things I'm afraid of:

Deep ocean

Insane heights

Hostel

Your mom.


Person I want to see right now:


i know who i wanna see..and he/she wants to see ME.

0 comments: