Saturday, March 27, 2010

Alvaro's Dream -

DUDE I had a dream about you last night!.... Well it was more like a
nightmare. I'm gonna tell you everything because everything looked so
realistic. You can laugh about it but the dream wasn't funny lol.


OK like it was me, you and this other girl(I remember how the girl
looked but I have never seen her in my life) inside this old
looking apartment. So I was sitting on top of these mattress that were
on the floor and I was watching TV. The other girl that was in the
apartment started to ask me question about you and how did I meet you
and stuff. So I just started to answer because in the dream she was
your friend. While all this talking between me and her was
happening you were in the kitchen cooking and washing dishes. Then you
came where we were and started to talk to that girl(I can't remember
what you guys were talking about). Then you were acting weird like you
were sick and I asked you, "are you ok shandy?" and then
you said, "I'm ok aloe don't don't worry" and soon as you said that
you collapsed on the floor. Then I tried to wake you up but you
weren't responding and I started getting worried and shit. Somehow
I had your sister's and mom's phone number so I tried to call them but
they didn't answer(I don't know how I had their phone numbers...they
were on my phone somehow). So like 5 minutes after you collapsed, blood
started to come out out of your nose and vagina(I'm not making this
shit up) and then that girl started to clean up all your blood and
then she tried to stop the blood from coming out. Then I called 911
and they said they were coming and shit. So like like 2 minutes after I
called you were having seizures so I started to cry and I
got really worried and desperate so I just dragged you to the parking
lot so the ambulance would find me quicker. When I got out of the
building I saw 1 of the medics but the ambulance wasn't there yet....
So I asked him "dude where the fuck is the ambulance" and he said "it
will be here in a minute..." and then my dad woke me up just to ask me
where the tooth paste was. I was like WTF are you serious!? Oh and when I woke up I was all sweaty and cold. All this of dream/nightmare is
true I didn't make anything up. True story
-BFFF 666

0 comments: