Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dosage - First Ones To Bark

They try to play it off and say men to blame
They think all niggas cheat but women do the same
In fact ya’ll do it better. They know how to play the game
There used to be rules to this shit but I think they have changed
At least that’s what I think, I mean I’m forced to believe
If life was a game of Chess the most important piece is a Queen
That’s a woman that can figure out a skeem
And make everything work in her favor, Yadamean?
See, we are just the Pawns, not even the King

They play us to the fullest and we can’t even see it
I find it kinda odd, Women know how to get even
Even when we be thinking we are gettin over
They one block ahead of us in a Range Rover
Fellas better wake up! Can’t you smell the Foldgers?
I told ya, never say I didn’t try to warn ya
Cause pussy is power…

0 comments: